Friday, May 18, 2007

FRIDAY'S FEAST - MAY 18, 2007
Feast One Hundred & Forty Four

Appetizer
List 3 emotions you experienced this week.
frustration, loneliness, hope

Soup
Name a car you’d love to have.
2005 Ford Taurus, 4 door, green w/ sun roof

Salad
Describe your typical morning routine.
wake up, curse alarm clock, potty, shower, brush teeth, dry hair, makeup, clothing, jewelry, perfume, vitamins, out the door to work

Main Course
Have you ever emailed someone famous? If so, who, and what did you say to them? Did they reply?
Don't think I ever have, although I did have a few "celebrity sightings" when I went to L.A. a few years ago.

Dessert
Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which ones?
Nope, have enough info at my disposal, don't need another medium.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, May 19, 2007, Blogger Joseph C. Harris said...

Great feast. My feast and question of the week are now up on my site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home