Friday, April 27, 2007

FRIDAY'S FEAST - APRIL 27, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Forty One
Appetizer

How fast can you type?
Pretty fast, although I have never timed myself, however I use my own method that developed over time. I do not have my fingers on the "correct" keys even though I use all but my pinkies.

Soup
What is your favorite online game?
Gold Miner

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), how intelligent do you think you are?
Hmm, that's a pretty small scale if you are counting everyone from autistic individuals to Stephen Hawking. I know my IQ is higher than average and I have a decent shot at getting into Mensa, but I am by no means a genius. I guess if 5 is average then I am a 7 or 8.

Main Course
Name three of your best teachers from your school years.
Mrs. Regiec (World Literature), Mrs. Ruthrauff (Chemistry) & Mr. Savitsky (Calculus) - I am considering grades K-12 only and not college or law school since the question pertained to "teachers" and not "professors".

Dessert
What are your plans for this upcoming weekend?
I went to dinner with friends last night, now I have some much needed "housekeeping" to do, such as paying bills and updating my resume and sending it out, etc. I have been partying like a rock star the last few weekends and now I need to settle in and be productive.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home