Saturday, March 24, 2007

FRIDAY'S FEAST - MARCH 23, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Thirty Six
Appetizer

Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?
I don't generally watch the news on TV. It's very sensationalized and I can get much more current info from the internet. If I had to pick someone I would have to say Andy Rooney from 60 Minutes. I know heis technically not an anchorperson, but I love his attitude - and those eyebrows, OMG, I cannot help but stare. LOL

Soup
Name 3 foods that are currently in your freezer.
steak, broccoli, chicken

Salad
If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it?
It would depend on where it was, etc. For something completely whimsical how about "Love". "Where do you live? Love." Excellent.

Main Course
What will most likely be the next book you read?
The third in the DUNE series.

Dessert
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
It depends, but usually smile.

2 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, March 24, 2007, Blogger Joseph C. Harris said...

I have wanted to read the Dune series for a long time. I will have to add it to the long list of books to read. Great feast. I'm up if you want to join.

 
At 10:20 AM, March 25, 2007, Blogger Russ said...

still waiting for your submission

 

Post a Comment

<< Home