Saturday, May 05, 2007

FRIDAY'S FEAST - MAY 4, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Forty Two
Appetizer
Name something you would not want to own.
I would not want to own a snake. I am not insanely creeped out by them like some people, and I have no problem touching them. However, I would not want one of my own. I don't want any pet that I have to feed live things to.

Soup
Describe your hair (texture, color, length, etc.).
brown w/ blond highlights, slightly longer than shoulder length, very soft and curley if I wash it and do nothing, but I add texture w/ styling products and usually use my hairdyer to make it straighter.

Salad
Finish this sentence: I’ll never forget ___________.
The moment I passed the bar, the smell of my Grammy's kitchen, where I was on September 11th, how it feels to be utterly heartbroken

Main Course
Which famous person would you like to be for one day? Why?
Reese Witherspoon, no matter what happens she is always classy and well put together and in control.

Dessert
Write one sentence about yourself that includes one thing that is true and another thing that is not.
I am an excellent swimmer and I am highly allergic to olives.
[Think you know which is true and which is not? Leave it in the comments.]

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, May 05, 2007, Blogger JOSHUA S BLACK said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:16 PM, May 05, 2007, Blogger Joseph C. Harris said...

Great Feast. I think the olive one is true. My feast is now up.

 
At 11:41 PM, May 06, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great feast! Have a wonderful week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home