Friday, May 11, 2007

FRIDAY'S FEAST - MAY 11, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Forty Three
Appetizer

Tell about a time when you had to be brave.
I had to get ahold of my fear and be brave when I took the bar exam. I knew it was my emotions that were holding me back, moreso than a lack of knowledge.

Soup
Which upcoming movie are you excited about seeing?
Knocked Up, Waitress, Shrek the Third, Georgia Rule, Evan Almighty, Live Free or Die Hard, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and I Now Pronounce You Chuch and Larry are the summer movies I would like to see. I'm really not against seeing any of the blockbusters set to come out in the next three months, although I go out to the movies so rarely I doubt I will even see half of them.

Salad
Name an item you try to always have on hand.
eye drops and a scrunchie for my hair

Main Course
Imagine the most relaxing room you can think of. Now describe it!
deep blue walls, soft sunlight filtering in from sheer curtains, big soft furniture with lots of pillows, perhaps a fireplace, a stereo, from the window you can hear the nearby surf as it laps the shore, gentle breezes blowing and rustling the curtains

Dessert
On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being highest), how spiritual or religious are you?
I am very spiritual, but not "religious" at all. I have great respect for people who find comfort in organized religion, however I, personally, do not think that any higher power measures my worth or "goodness" based on how often I occupy a pew. Sadly, many people whom I have met who pride themselves on their appearance at services on Sundays are also the ones who reserve all their righteouness for one day of the week and are hypocrits the other 6 days. [Of course this is not always the case, but it has been my experience.] I am an 8 in spirituality, but a 3 as far as being "religious".

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home