Friday, March 30, 2007

FRIDAY'S FEAST - MARCH 30, 2007

Friday's Feast has moved, so the links in my previous posts might only work for a limited time.

Feast One Hundred & Thirty Seven
Appetizer
What are you proud of?
Graduating from law school, passing the bar and my ability to sooth crying clients.

Soup
What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize?
I won a "lifetime" supply of M&M Minis when I was in law school. I got a case of those little colored tubes. I gave those things away to everyone I knew (and some people that I didn't know!). Do you have any idea how many tubes are in an entire case of Minis?? A LOT.

Salad
Name something you do that is a waste of time.
Daydream

Main Course
In what year of your life did you change the most?
It's a toss up between 1998 and 2001.

Dessert
Where is a place you consider to be very tranquil?
The beach

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home