Sunday, January 08, 2006

LINK ROUND-UP

Apparently I will do anything to avoid working on these cover letters. Here are a couple links with some interesting tidbits ....

Guys: For that perfect Valentine's Day gift, give your significant other a chocolate replica of your manhood.

For anyone growing up in the 80's: check out classic Nickelodeon TV shows. Read about the history of such shows as You Can't Do That on Television, Mr. Wizard's World, Pinwheel and Double Dare. Bonus Theme Song Goodness HERE.

And yes, I did make some headway and will be mailing a stack of resumes tomorrow morning at the post office, so it was not a wasted day.

1 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, January 08, 2006, Blogger TSC Girl said...

Yea, I got one once for Easter as a joke. Luckily it was not "modeled" after anyone I knew. I was so embarrassed I had to give it away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home