Monday, January 02, 2006

FOUR THINGS MEME

Stolen from Peekaboo:

Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
1. Pizza maker [and shift mgr, easily my worst job ever. I still have nightmares about it]
2. Research assistant - got my name in print, that was awesome
3. drug store clerk [I was only 16 and I had to sell condoms to scary old men, I was mortified]
4. Summer associate - awesome pay, great perks, almost no responsibility. What could be better? ;)

Four movies you could watch over and over:
1. Pretty Woman
2. Say Anything [just recently borrowed this - thanks H&G!]
3. Shawshank Redemption
4. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days

Four places you’ve lived:
1. Union County, NJ - ick
2. Atlantic County, NJ [too young to remember]
3. Ocean County, NJ [most of my life]
4. Nassau County, NY [traffic is hell]

Four TV shows you love to watch:
I don't watch much TV these days, but some shows I love are ...
1. Law & Order
2. West Wing
3. CSI
4. Sex & the City
Honorable Mention: ER

Four websites you visit daily:
1. The Malum
2. Newsgator
3. Comcast
4. Pete

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Lobster
2. Chinese Dumplings
3. Pineapple & Bacon pan pizza from Pizza Hut
4. Chicken Parmigiana

Four places you’d rather be:
1. Cancun, Mexico
2. Bermuda
3. New Hope, PA
4. A balconey in Hoboken

Four albums you can’t live without:
1. Alanis Morrissette - Jagged Little Pill
2. Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker
3. Avril Lavigne - Under My Skin
4. Soundtrack to "Something's Gotta Give"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home