Friday, December 16, 2005

FRIDAY'S FEAST - DECEMBER 16, 2005

What? Starting posts and never finishing them and leaving them in draft mode doesn't count? Are you sure? Well OK, then take this Friday's Feast for now and I'll do better, cross my heart.

Appetizer
What is a word that your family uses that would not be considered common?
scrapbooking

Soup
What theme of calendar do you have on your wall this year?
Sunflowers, although if I ever find Gerbera Daisies I will be ecstatic.

Salad
Name 3 people you speak with on a daily basis.
CN, HS & RV

Main Course
If you could put a new tattoo on someone you know - who would it be, what would the tattoo be of, and where would you put it on them?
Well I don't think I should be deciding tattoos for someone else, however I think RM would look good with one on her shoulder blade. Something dignified for her.

Dessert
What is the last beverage you drank out of a glass bottle?
Snapple - half iced tea, half lemonade, best. Snapple. ever.

(This Feast contains questions from leftovers from an August 2004 meal.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home