Friday, January 06, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST - JANUARY 6, 2006

Well, Friday's Feast is back for the new year! Maybe this will be the year you import it to your blog!

Appetizer
Have you ever seen a ghost or an angel?
Nope, but the ppl who run the New Hope, PA ghost tours certainly tried to convince me I did. I have met people I thought might be pseudo-angels without knowing it, but as far as wings and a halo, no.

Soup
What is your favorite board game?
Well I would have to say Balderdash, with an honorable mention to Taboo.

Salad
What was the last movie you saw that made you cry?
Say Anything - which I have seen countless times.

Main Course
What would you do if you had 3 months off from your job?
Assuming money was not an issue I would visit all my friends I have not had time to see this past year, esp those people up and down the eastern seaboard. I really need to take a road trip! I'd like to say that I would finally write that novel of mine, but truthfully I don't see that happening just yet.

Dessert
What kind of shoes are you wearing today?
At the moment I am barefoot, but I anticipate black loafers.

Completely unrelated: Happy Three Kings Day! Today is the Ephiphany!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home