Monday, December 12, 2005

WHAT FANTASY/SCI-FI CHARACTER ARE YOU?

OK, I have been doing a lot of these quizzes recently. I need to write something with more substance, including all about my swearing in experience. However, you'll have to settle for this at the moment.

I was especially amused by this, as I had an interesting conversation with someone recently about the difference between science fiction and fantasy and how one can be mislabeled as the other. It never occurred to me that there were specific criteria that makes something a true science fiction movie and not just say a fantasy story that happens to occur in space. Fascinating. Anyway .....

I am Galadriel.
Possessing a rare combination of wisdom and humility, while serenely dominating your environment you selflessly use your powers to care for others.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.

Galadriel is a character in the Middle-Earth universe. You can read more about her at the Galadriel Worshippers Army.

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?



Which character are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home