Friday, December 09, 2005

FRIDAY'S FEAST - DECEMBER 9

Appetizer
Name something you'll miss about 2005.
Hmmm, not much at all. I suppose I'll miss seeing my niece so often. Once I have a "real job" I know I won't be home watching The Wiggles at 11am.

Salad
What is one thought that went through your mind today?
Just one?! I thought about what to have for lunch, I thought about how asinine certain customers are. I considered my intense lack of patience and wondered if that was a good thing or a bad thing, I coveted a certain cell phone. I wished there was a resume fairy to help me find a job. I wished I had won that scratch off I bought so that I could buy gifts for all the people I'd really like to show appreciation to this holiday season. I had a brief panic attack over school loans. I wondered what I will be doing on New Year's Eve and where I will chose to spend it. The list goes on and on and on.

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how compassionate would you say you are?
Depends on the situation. Usually about a 7 or 8. It used to be higher, until I realized some people were taking advanatge of me.

Main Course
If you could invent something, what would it be?
Remember that resume fairy we were talking about earlier? Or how about a pillow that morphs into the shape and temperature of another human being so I have something to snuggle up to on cold nights?

Dessert
Do you prefer salty snacks or sweet treats?
Usually sweet, unless you mix the two, then it's just awesome. I *heart* dark chocolate covered pretzels.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home