Friday, February 09, 2007

FRIDAY'S FEAST - FEBRUARY 9, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Thirty
Appetizer

Have you been sick yet this winter? If so, what did you come down with?
Yup, I was sick with a cold the week between Christmas and New Year's.

Soup
What colors dominate your closet?
black, green and purple

Salad
How would you describe your personal "comfort zone"?
Wider than most people, especially if I don't know the person.

Main Course
On which reality show would you really like to be a contestant?
I have no desire to be on TV, although I would enjoy the challenges on The Apprentice.

Dessert
Which holiday would you consider to be your favorite?
Thanksgiving. It's a lovely holiday celebrated by everyone I know, regardless of faith. It's comforting and low stress.

3 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, February 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday too. I hope that your friday is going good.

 
At 4:22 PM, February 09, 2007, Blogger Raggedy said...

I don't know about your Salad. My guess is I am way wider than you. *wink

Great Friday Feast!
My feast is served.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

 
At 5:08 PM, February 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is it with attorneys and The Apprentice? :-) The attorney I work for and another attorney in our office just adore that show and rehash it the next day. It's funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home