Friday, March 16, 2007

FRIDAY'S FEAST - MARCH 16, 2007

Happy early Saint Patrick's Day! Erin go bragh! [Yes, I actually am a smidge Irish]


Feast One Hundred & Thirty Five
Appetizer

Name two things that made you smile this week.
I went to see Beauty and the Beast on Broadway, it was hysterical, and also my niece made me laugh when I spotted her playing with the cat.

Soup
Fill in the blank: Don't you hate it when ________?
People drive like morons!

Salad
When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?
Reading a bit or breathing exercises if I am really desperate.

Main Course
What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?
I want to know why we have to pay the IRS interest if we are late paying our taxes [and penalties too], but when they refund OUR money that they have had access to for the last year, they don't have to pay US interest.

Dessert
What is your favorite pasta dish?
Spaghetti Carbonara comes to mind, although I also adore penne a la vodka and broccoli alfredo.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, March 17, 2007, Blogger Joseph C. Harris said...

Amen to your main course. Very yummy feast. My feast is served if you would like to join.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home