Friday, February 23, 2007

FRIDAY'S FEAST - DOUBLE HELPING

It has been a super crazy week for many reasons, so I never did get around to last week's feast. That means that this week you get a double helping! Bon Appetite!

February 16, 2007
Feast One Hundred & Thirty One
Appetizer

What sound, other than the normal ringing, would you like your telephone to make?
Songs, currently I have the theme to Law & Order as my default ring.

Soup
Describe your usual disposition in meteorological terms (partly cloudy, sunny, stormy, etc.).
Recently, partly cloudy w/ a chance of showers

Salad
What specific subject do you feel you know better than any other subjects?
I tend to be good with other people's love lives and I have a weirdly large vocabulary. I am also very well versed on Judiasm [especially considering I'm a shiksa].

Main Course
Imagine you were given the ability to remember everything you read for one entire day. Which books/magazines/newspapers would you choose to read?
All of the prep books from Bar/Bri, an almanac, the rules for all different types of poker games, a bartender's handbook, the Bible, the Rules of Court for NJ and NY, the Joy of Cooking

Dessert
If a popular candy maker contacted you to create their next confection, what would it be like and what would you name it?
It would have to have DARK chocolate and pretzels and possibly some other things. I'm thinking squares like a Hershey bar but where each square had something different yummy in the center like raspberry coulis, caramel or fudge.

(This Feast was prepared with amazingly still fresh leftovers from October 2004.)

Friday, February 23, 2007
Feast One Hundred & Thirty Two
Appetizer
Where on your body do you have a scar, and what caused it?
OMG so many. I have one on my eyebrow from when I had stiches when I got my skin caught in the car window as a kid, [I was trying to hang my head out and she decided to roll up the window], I have another on my knee from stiches from getting a nail stuck in it from the garage door, I have one on my wrist from being burned making Christmas cookies, and I have a scattered mess of little scars all over my forearm from shards of glass from a car accident. I also have 3 "intentional scars", otherwise known as tattoos. :)

Soup
What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
I survived a serious car crash with only minor injuries after going head-on into a truck and having to be cut out of the wreckage with the jaws of life. The people on the scene don't quite know how I survived. After seeing pictures of the car afterwards I'm not sure myself. It was all very dramatic at the time, but now it's just an interesting story.

Salad
Name a television personality who really gets on your nerves.
Pat Sajak [b/c he's boring] and Regis Philbin [not so much on his show, but on Millionaire]

Main Course
What was a funny word you said as a child (such as "pasketti" for "spaghetti")?
I called my aunt Peggy "Piggy", but I can't remember if that was a funny way to say it or if I was just being obnoxious.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have always thought ______ was ______.
I have always thought anything was possible.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, February 23, 2007, Blogger Raggedy said...

Great Friday Feast!
My feast is served.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

 
At 5:00 PM, February 23, 2007, Blogger Crystal said...

Ooh your appetizer made me woozy. I can't imagine getting my skin stuck in the window of a car!

Happy Friday, great feast x2 :)

 
At 4:28 AM, February 24, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

I enjoyed reading both of your feasts this week! Thanks for posting this week

 

Post a Comment

<< Home