Saturday, January 27, 2007

FRIDAY'S FEAST - JANUARY 26, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Twenty Eight
Appetizer
If you could take lessons to learn any musical instrument, which would you want to learn?
I could relearn the flute and violin since I have not played either for years, but I have always wanted to learn the piano.

Soup
Have you ever mistaken a person for someone else?
course

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?
9

Main Course
What's the closest you've ever been to a dangerous animal?
I was in a snow igloo that a bunch of neighborhood kids made w/ me and this german shepard came in and trapped me and was about to maul me when his owner pulled him out.

Dessert
When was the last time you lost your patience?
gee, what time is it? I am one of the most impatient people ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home