Friday, January 19, 2007

FRIDAY'S FEAST - JANUARY 19, 2006

Feast One Hundred & Twenty Seven
Appetizer
Which television shows do you just refuse to miss?
Sometimes I can't help but miss shows, but currently I try to always watch House and Boston Legal.

Soup
Who did you last speak to on the telephone?
a client

Salad
How many pillows do you keep on your bed?
6 regular and 1 body pillow

Main Course
Name one addition to your computer (software, hardware, etc.) that you'd love to have.
hard drive ;) my laptop is doing all sorts of crazy things recently and I just know it is going to die soon

Dessert
What is your favorite foreign food?
There are so many how could I chose??? Sushi, baklava, cannolis, moussakka, teboullah salad ... I love ethnic food, Japanese, Greek, Mexican, you name it ....

2 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, January 19, 2007, Blogger Sparky Duck said...

For Real? 6 pillows? Hmm and I bet I could venture a pretty educated guess on TSC

 
At 8:50 PM, January 19, 2007, Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

We have lots of pillows on our bed too. My favorite is the big body pillow. I love Japanese food as well. Thanks for sharing. My feast is up too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home