Friday, December 08, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST - DECEMBER 8, 2006

Feast One Hundred & Twenty One

Appetizer
Which language would you like to learn and why?
I would like to learn ASL [American Sign Language] and I would really like to become fluent in Spanish b/c I was so close to that once, and it has all slipped away.

Soup
What's the funniest thing you've heard or read so far this week?
Has to be this:


Salad
Which movie was so bad you couldn't watch the whole thing?
The 'burbs, I walked out of the theater, there are countless others that I gave up on while watching TV

Main Course
If there were a holiday in your honor that didn't use your actual name, what would the day be called?
Struggling Lawyers Awareness Day

Dessert
Name one movie which is coming out soon that you would like to see.
Charlotte's Web

3 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, December 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tee hee, that is really really really funny! I snorted!

 
At 3:54 PM, December 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny soup!

 
At 11:45 PM, December 08, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

I cant wait to see Charlottes web as well

 

Post a Comment

<< Home