Friday, November 24, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST - NOVEMBER 24, 2006

First off HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone! I hope you had an enjoyable holiday.

Feast One Hundred & Nineteen
Appetizer
Have you ever changed a flat tire by yourself?
Nope, don't know how. I have AAA for that.

Soup
Do you have an "innie" or an "outie" belly button?
innie

Salad
Name a new paint color and describe it.
mint pizazz, light forest green w/ flecks of gold in it

Main Course
What is your favorite holiday tradition?
burning the tree stump of the Christmas tree from the year before in the fireplace on Christmas eve or Christmas Day

Dessert
If you were a cookie, what kind of cookie would you be, and why?
Snickerdoodles, because they are my favorite, and they are sweet and unique and a little spicy, like me ;)

1 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, November 25, 2006, Blogger Shawnee said...

Interesting Main Course! If my cats would learn to behave themselves, & I could actually have a real tree, I would love to do that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home