Friday, November 17, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST RETURNS!

November 17, 2006
One Hundred & Eighteen

Appetizer
Do you believe there is intelligent life on other planets?
Statistically it is likely. There are so many planets and so many solar systems out there that it would be naive and arrogant to think that the combination of circumstances that created life on Earth never existed or will exist someplace else.

Soup
What is one thing you said you'd never do, but you eventually did?
I let my heart get broken.

Salad
Who is the teacher that influenced you the most in school?
Mrs. Kenciec, Mrs. Ruthrauff, Mr. Campbell and Prof. Goedecke

Main Course
If you could trade places with anyone for one day, who would it be and why?
Ruth Bader Ginsberg for sure, but on a more whimsical note perhaps Jennifer Aniston or a European princess

Dessert
What is your favorite dish to prepare?
chicken cider stew or squash soup

4 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, November 17, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know if not letting your heart get broken is a thing you can ever say that you would not let someone do... you have to love something to have your heart broken, so it is almost like saying you would not love completely... just ranting over here :)

 
At 2:51 PM, November 17, 2006, Blogger Judy said...

mmmmm.... chicken cider stew sounds interesting. Wanna share the recipe? I think I need to start a recipe blog!!!

Happy Friday and I enjoyed your feast.

 
At 8:17 PM, November 17, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

They say we need to experience heartbreak to know the beauty of love.

Come dine with m. My feast is served.

 
At 12:35 PM, November 18, 2006, Blogger TSC Girl said...

Judy, I'll post that recipe for you sometime this week. I never had it on paper so I might have to go make it to make sure I don't forget anything! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home