Friday, December 01, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST - DECEMBER 1, 2006

First I have to say that it is downright UNNATURAL for it to be 72 degrees on 12/1 in NJ. Now that we've got that out of the way, on to the feast!

Feast One Hundred & Twenty
Appetizer
Have you ever flown in a helicopter?
nope, seems too dangerous to me unless it was a necessity.
Edit: I have never been in a helicopter for a recreational reason, but I was in a medivac copter when I was transported to a hospital after an accident years ago.

Soup
What color is your warmest coat or jacket?
black, and being 72 degrees I haven't even come near wearing a coat this season. I think I wore a fleece sweatshirt once sometime in October.

Salad
What is your favorite rainy day activity?
hee hee, not something I can discuss in polite company. I think second favorite would be snuggling and watching TV.

Main Course
Describe your hands.
exactly like my mother's, seriously it's freaky

Dessert
If you could eat only one nut for the rest of your life, what nut would you pick?
Oh come on, this question is just begging for a dirty answer. Seriously, it's a tough call between cashews, peanuts, almonds and pecans. Yea, I really narrowed it down there. Peanuts are my least favorite, but there are so many yummy things with peanut butter in them that I don't think I could give them up. If we are talking about just eating plain nuts then I'd have to go with cashews.

1 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, December 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish it were cold enough to wear a jacket here, too. It's still in the lower 80s!

Happy Friday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home