Friday, December 22, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST - DECEMBER 22, 2006

First a BIG, HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!! to my dear friend T for not only passing her
PRAXIS II exam, but scoring in the top 15% of all test takers - you go girl!! I am proud of you!

Feast One Hundred & Twenty Three
Appetizer

What is one of your Christmas traditions?
We go to my aunt's house on Christmas eve, and we always have
scrapple for breakfast Christmas morning. [It sounds gross, but it is delicious.]

Soup
Who is the easiest person on your list to buy presents for?
It depends on the year and how much I brainstorm. Usually my niece, because clothes and toys for a little girl are easy. My only problem now is finding toys she doesn't already own or that someone else isn't buying her already.


Salad
What is your favorite Christmas scent?
A fresh tree is excellent, but I love the smell of a fire in the fireplace.


Main Course
If you could give a fellow blogger a Christmas gift, who would it be and what would you give them?
If I had the funds, I would get gifts for Pete [b/c he makes me laugh and want to hit him at the same time], Lack of Scienter [b/c I WISH I was as "together" as she is], WWFD [b/c I think we could have been friends IRL], the GFY gals [they are awesome], APL [she SO deserves some pampering gifts], the Waiter [b/c he has a sexy voice] and absolutely the Barmaid! [even though technically it would be a gift for Chanukah]. I am sure there are others that I am missing.


Dessert
What's something on your Christmas wish list this year that you need (not just want)?

As far as tangible objects, I really need a new hairdryer, but what I really need is a job in my field.


Happy and Safe Holidays to everyone!!

1 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, December 22, 2006, Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

We've never had a real Christmas tree before but I'm sure the smell of a fresh tree must be wonderful.

How nice of you to give personal wishes for your blog friends.

May you get your Christmas wishes. Have a lovely Christmas!

Rach

 

Post a Comment

<< Home