Friday, December 15, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST - DECEMBER 15, 2006

Only ten days until Christmas - wow, that sure came up fast.
The Festival of Lights starts tonight at sundown, so if that is your culture, Happy Chanukah!

Feast One Hundred and Twenty Two
Appetizer

What was your very first job with a paycheck?
I worked in a drug store for a short time.

Soup
Did you ever lose something really important to you?
yes, a watch I received as a college graduation gift, several times, but I always found it. I lost it in a friend's boyfriend's car, a NJ Transit train, my own car, and my house.

Salad
What is the best Christmas present you ever received?
my first Nutcracker along with tickets to see the ballet at a local theater

Main Course
Tell about a favorite "hang out" place for you and your friends when you were in high school.
the mall - very traditional

Dessert
Name something that always brings a smile to your face.
thinking about the night I found out I passed the bar

1 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, December 15, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Really enjoyed reading your feast.

This is my first visit to your blog. Hope you'll drop by mine if you have a chance.

I love the ballet too and the Nutcracker is always one of my favorites.

Happy Holidays!
Carol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home