Thursday, December 28, 2006

BELATED HOLIDAY MEME

I was tagged awhile back by Charlsie for the Christmas Carol game. I am supposed to list 5 of my favorite Christmas songs and then tag 5 others to do the same. I know it's a tad late, but between holiday mayhem and this cold that slapped me upside the head on Christmas Eve I have been a bit out of it.

My five favorites are:
1. "Linus and Lucy" from A Charlie Brown Christmas Soundtrack
2. Harry Belefonte, "Mary's boy-child"
3. Amy Grant, "Emmanuel"
4. anything from The Nutcracker
5. The Boston Pops, "Will Santa Come this Year"


I don't know if I should bother tagging people at this late date, but since New Year's has not happened yet I suppose it can't hurt.

I tag: Bealeton Babe, TAN, APL, Glib Gurl and ETS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home