Friday, August 25, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST - AUGUST 25, 2006

You know you were waiting for it, you know you want the feast!

Appetizer
If you could have a free subscription to any magazine, which one would you like to have?
I ADORE magazines in general so this would be tough. I read everything from Cosmo to Newsweek. I also really enjoy New Jersey Magazine and have been known to read tattoo and photography publications. At one time I worked for a firm that let me take home old magazine from the waiting area so I was in heaven as I was awash in PEOPLE and Cigar Aficionado. Yes, I read just about anything.

Soup
Describe your living room (furnishings, colors, etc.).
I don't have a living room at the moment, but I can tell you my old living room was a eclectic mix between myself and my 2 roommates. We had a futon, a desk, entertainment center, a TV that we never watched, a chiropractic adjusting table, various stores of law books and 2 lazy cats.

Salad
What does the shape of a circle make you think of?
a smiley face, the sun, a spheroid and if I am hungry, a bagel

Main Course
Name 3 things in your life that you consider to be absolute necessities.
air, food, shelter
a much more interesting question would have been what things do I KNOW are not necessities but are extremely important to me, in which case I would have said a pedicure every couple of months, checking my email at least once a day and always having my cell phone on or near my person.

Dessert
What was the last really funny movie you watched?
The last 2 movies I watched were Failure to Launch and The Family Stone, however neither were funny nor particularly good [although I do love SJP, just not in those movies]. The last funny thing I watched [although not a movie per se] was a stand up special by Ron White.

Hey look at that, I gave a long winded response that sounded on target but never actually answered the question. I should run for office!

Anyway, Happy Weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home