Friday, August 18, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST - AUGUST 18, 2006

Appetizer
What color is your car?
technically white, although half the paint and the entire rear bumper is missing, so that makes it gray in many places.

Soup
If you could wake up tomorrow with full training in another occupation and a job in that field, what would it be?
I'd love to be an event planner; weddings, conventions, promo events. Picture all the types of events covered on Behind the Bash.

Salad
How many times in your life have you had the flu (or something similar)?
The actual flu, once that I can remember. I could barely move and I could not breath. It was the worst feeling. I felt like a sack of jell-o and I hurt everywhere.

Main Course
What is something that has happened to you this week that you didn't expect?
My car got smashed by a drunk driver in a parking lot, the guy at Staples gave me money out of his own pocket, and I got a partial deferment on some of my school loans, AND I got to eat my mom's peach pie. Wow, I guess I had an interesting week.

Dessert
How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I had a peck on the cheek when I was 9ish from the boy who used to visit his grandparents who lived across the street.

2 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, August 18, 2006, Blogger Wystful1 said...

Your whole feast was scrumptious. Sorry to know about the drunk driver, tho!

My feast is served.

 
At 1:55 PM, August 19, 2006, Blogger ribbiticus said...

too bad about your car but this was an otherwise good feast. dining late...my feast is finally up! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home