Friday, June 02, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST - JUNE 2, 2006

Woo hoo on time this week! And two posts in one day!
Don't YOU feel special?! OK fine, be that way.

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how funny do you think you are?
This depends on my mood and on who is judging. Some of my friends think I am hilarious. I am sure there are times when people like my parents find me decidedly UNfunny. One of my law school roommates told me I should try standup. I still maintain that my brother is one of the funniest people I know, but after a few drinks I might bring down the house. Yea that was pretty long winded and I never did give an actual number. Deal with it.

Soup
Name a local restaurant you would recommend to a visitor to your town or city.
I don't know about "local", but my favorite restaurants in the entire state are: Amici Milano in Trenton and The Crab Trap in Somers Point.

Salad
What's a lesson you were lucky enough to learn the easy way?
LOL not many, Sadly I'm not really a "learn the easy way" type of person.

Main Course
Where would you like to be 5 years from now?
Working! And in my own place and possibly married. Possibly.

Dessert
If you could see the front page of a newspaper from June 2, 2106, what would you imagine the headline might be?
NATO opens talks with neighboring solar system's leaders

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home