Wednesday, May 17, 2006

RANDOM MEMES

I stole these from E. Spat and Bad Groove, respectively, just cause I am ignoring the 20 gazillion things I should be doing tonight.

I AM: tired and stressed, but doing OK for the moment.
I WANT: a real job.
I WISH: my tax refund check would show up.
I HATE: not having my own apt.
I MISS: the long earnest talks.
I FEAR: that I'll never find a job and default on my loans and end up a gigantic loser w/ an overpriced education.
I HEAR: the whirl of the fan.
I WONDER: what my life will be like a year from now.
I REGRET: ever having a credit card.
I AM NOT: all that I could be - yet.
I DANCE: only in my memories.
I SING: in my car where no one can hear me.
I CRY: way too often b/c I am too emotional.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: this much of a downer. Sometimes I am really funny.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: the hugs I use to soothe others.
I WRITE: less often than I used to.
I CONFUSE: even myself.


I say ... and you think ... ?

Immune :: system
Together :: forever
Blank :: page
Professional :: responsibility
Thousand :: years
Penetration :: trial
Shutter :: speed
Upside down :: roller coaster
Neck :: lace
Unlisted :: do not call registry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home