Monday, May 29, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST: MAY 26, 2006

I know, I am way late - AND I have not posted in a week. Bad TSC Girl! I have a couple random posts in mind, and of course I should do an update. Suffice to say this was one of the oddest weekends I have ever had for many reasons. [Even odder than getting hit on by a drunk, goth lesbian!] Anyway ... on to the feast!

Appetizer
How old were you when you got your first credit card?
18 sadly.

Soup
When was the last time you felt out of place?
Playing poker with three married couples.

Salad
Did you have a curfew when you were a teenager? If so, what time did you have to be home?
No, I just had to be home at a reasonable hour. I was pretty square back then, my parents knew I wasn't doing much that I shouldn't be. The few times I did things I knew were "bad" were usually in broad daylight when a curfew would not have mattered anyway.

Main Course
Name a person from history with whom you feel you have something in common.
I think it wouild be egotistical to align myself with some great person from history, but I can tell you that I greatly admire Ruth Bader Ginsberg, Gloria Steinam and Julia Child. :)

Dessert
When you read a newspaper, which section do you go for first?
It depends on my mood, usually the comics. Incidentially, this same question is on the Princeton undergrad application, or at least it was when I applied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home