Sunday, May 21, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST - MAY 19, 2006

Appetizer
What is the last thing you had to have repaired?
Belts on my car, working A/C just in time for summer!

Soup
If someone gave you $2,000 with the stipulation that you had to spend half of it on yourself and give the rest to charity, where would you spend the $1,000 and which charity would receive your remaining $1,000?
I would give the charity money to CASA [Court Appointed Special Advocates] and spend my half to pay of some bills.

Salad
What is one of your favorite songs from the 1980s?
There are way too many to name, but a few favorites are of course Madonna's Papa Don't Preach and Culture Club's Karma Chameleon.

Main Course
You enter a pet store. Which section do you go to first?
Birds, b/c I love talking to them, and I try to stay away from the kittens lest I get emotional about not being able to take one home.

Dessert
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how athletic are you?
If 10 is like Olympic athlete then I am about a 2.5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home