Sunday, April 30, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST SUNDAY'S SPREAD - APRIL 28, 2006

Well that whole "do work and catch up on blogging" with two very small children totally did not work out. I had a feeling about that. Someone remind me never to have children that close together in age. I was totally wiped after babysitting.

Now I find that I still have to do two dumb CLE assignments this week. I have actual class Monday and Tuesday night and Wednesday is my interview, which leaves Thursday night to do both. [sigh] It's going to be a long week.

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how polite are you?
It completely depends on the situation. I can be amazingly polite if the situation calls for it and I am so inclined. When I feel the situation calls for it I can be very abrasive, others might refer to this as rude, however sometimes the situation calls for it.

Soup
What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
Something I read on a blog Friday night.

Salad
Who is your favorite cartoon character?
Marvin the Martian hands down!

Main Course
Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had.
My HS calculus teacher was awesome. He made an intense subject fun. I recall one lesson he was rather infamous for each year. It involved him licking the chalk board. I have to give honorable mention to my ethics prof in law school, who bounced a tennis ball against the wall with a racket one day and serenaded the class on another to illustrate his point.

Dessert
Complete this sentence: I strongly believe that ______________________.
everything happens for a reason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home