Friday, April 14, 2006

GOOD FRIDAY'S FEAST - APRIL 14, 2006

Appetizer
What movie soundtracks do you own?
More like which ones don't I own. I love the eccletic mix on soundtracks. One day I was in my car and realized that in the space of an hour I had listened to Spanish from Fools Rush In [which I had to have imported from the UK], Hindi from Bend it Like Beckam and French from Something's Got to Give. Some other favorites are Pretty Woman, Phenomenon and Coyote Ugly.

Soup
How much cash do you usually carry with you?
It depends, usually $40 or so [if I even have that much]

Salad
Are you more comfortable around men or women? Why?
Women, I don't know why. I'm self conscious I guess.

Main Course
What is the most mischievous thing you remember doing as a child?
By mistake I once spilled nail polish remover on my mother's dresser and it ruined the finish. On purpose, not much, unless you count smoking in the woods when I was a young teenager.

Dessert
Who is the funniest member of your family?
My brother, hands down.

UPDATE: I finally remembered some mischevious things I did as a child. Once when I was about four and my brother was two we decided to make homemade orange juice while my parents slept in. I gave my brother a very large butcher knife to cut up oranges. My poor mother almost had a fit when she saw us.

I also put my fist through the glass door in front of the house one day when my brother locked me out.

As you can see my "bad" moments usually involved my brother as either the catalyst or the accomplice. He got me back years later when he used my bunny slippers to buff his car!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home