Friday, April 21, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST - APRIL 21, 2006

Well, well here we are again, another week gone by. I need to post a little "update" about me generally, but don't fret, there is nothing exciting going on. In general it's just my escalating stress level over not having a job before my loan officer comes to my house and demands my eggs as payment.

On to the feast!

Appetizer
List 3 things you keep putting off.
Repacking all the half open boxes from my apartment. Once I moved back to Chez Parental I dumped everything in the basement and over time ended up ripping through a lot of them to get one thing or another that I needed. Now everything is a mess and I need to go and repack it all. I have a feeling I will be much more motivated to do this once I actually have a place to move TO. I did finally clean out my closet this week - although not by choice, ahh but that is another story for another day.

Soup
What do you feel is your greatest responsibility?
At this moment? Getting a job! In general I think making sure I never lose my intergrity.

Salad
If you could have starred in any movie, which one would you have wanted to be in and why?
Lara Croft:Tomb Raider - I want Angelina's body. [No, not like that! Dirty Bird!]

Main Course
What is an expectation you had as a child about being an adult and, now that you are grown up, you realize you were wrong?
I thought I would be married and very financially set by this age. I thought once you had a degree in hand someone would just hand you a job.

Dessert
When was the last time you had your car serviced?
Uhh, my dad changes the oil and stuff, I have no clue when. He is very meticulous so I generally don't keep track. It's a good thing too because I don't have a clue when it comes to cars. I can't even change a tire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home