Friday, April 28, 2006

TIRED UPDATE

Friday's Feast will be up sometime tomorrow, this week it will just have to be "Saturday's Spread" instead. Right now I am beat. It's not even 9 o'clock yet and I am seriously considering bed. It has been a long week. I might post more on that later tomorrow. The shining star of the week was that I got a call for an interview next week. I was beginning to think I had leprosy. Now everyone cross your fingers for me please. I'm not going to say any more about it now, lest I jinx it.

I need a real job for a gazillion reasons, the most pressing at the moment is that I have one hell of a cavity that is apparently working its way towards a root canal - oh fun. A job would provide the benefits I need to take care of it. [And the $$$ to pay my loans, get a newer car, get an apt, blah blah blah, I am making myself ill with this mantra now.]

Tomorrow I agreed to babysit a 2 year old and a newborn. I adore my friends. It's a damn good thing too or I never would have agreed to this. I will be bringing my laptop in hopes of catching up on email and getting my stupid CLE homework done - yea I know, I don't think it's going to happen either.

Tomorrow night is supposed to be poker and hot tubbing, let's cross our fingers on that too. I could use it.

OK my bed is calling me ..... damn I wish I could sleep in tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, April 28, 2006, Blogger Litoralis said...

Good luck with the babysitting...as a father of a 5 month old who is trying to study for law school finals I would suggest leaving the laptop at home and enjoying the time you spend with the little ones.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home