Sunday, April 09, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST - APRIL 7, 2006

Appetizer
Name a trait you share with your parents or your children.
I can be stubborn and outspoken. I'm also a tad of a control freak.

Soup
List 3 qualities of a good leader, in your opinion.
Courage, intelligence and maturity.

Salad
Who is your favorite television chef?
That's a tough one. I like Rachael Ray because she is perky and Paula Deen because she seems warm and friendly [some of her recipes are fantastic, but really who wants to eat all that mayo and butter?!]. However, if we are going by recipes alone I have to say Ina Garten. I met her briefly once and she was not friendly at all, although it might have been because she had an unusually long day, but her recipes are excellent and her sense of style for a dinner party is to die for. Some other favorites are Giada De Laurentiis and Michael Chiarello. Can you tell I like the Food Network?!

Main Course
Share a story about a gift you received from someone you love.
My father gave me a tiny ring with a diamond chip in it and a dozen roses on the day I was born. He told my mother he wanted to be the very first man in my life to give me flowers and jewelry.

Dessert
How do you react under pressure?
It depends. Usually I cry [because I'm a crier] then I get ahold of myself and get the job done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home