Monday, February 20, 2006

NOW I'M LEGIT

I finally [after a supposed snow delay due to lack of paper shipment] got my business cards today. NOW I feel legit.

[I also feel completely like a moron for not having a clue what is going on most of the time even though I am indeed a licensed attorney, but that is another story for another day.]

I've never had cards before. I'm so giggly about it, I'm a dork. They're all pretty and linen and embossed and beautiful.

Now I just need to find some clients before I find myself unceremoniously fired for not producing. I guess that means I'll also have to figure out what the hell I am doing. The concepts and the research I'm all bangers. It's the procedure that kills me - and the rainmaking.

Any tips on how to make rain?

2 Comments:

At 1:00 AM, February 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Procedure: I have no idea.

Now Rainmaking, THERE'S something I know about.

Must reads:
The Original Rainmaking Guide

Marketing your professional services... so your clients will recommend others to you

How to master the art of selling... because part of bringing in a client is getting them to sign the contract

A primer on consultative selling

I miss marketing!!!
GOOD LUCK!! I'm so freakin' excited for you!!! :)

 
At 6:37 AM, February 21, 2006, Blogger TSC Girl said...

You're awesome! Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home