Saturday, February 11, 2006

FRIDAY'S FEAST - TRIPLE HELPING

Wow, I've been so busy securing employment [yes, yes, there's a big back story here, I have to do that post this weekend] that I didn't do Friday's Feast for the last THREE weeks! Egads!

OK, without further ado - loosen those belts, it's a triple helping!

January 27, 2006

Appetizer
Choose one: Popcorn, Pizza, Pretzels, Peanuts, or Pasta.
Pretzels - chocolate covered.

Soup
Describe your personality in terms of a particular vehicle.
Audi, high performance, a tad sassy and very classy.

Salad
If you won a shopping spree, from which store would you want it to be?
Williams Sonoma

Main Course
Which television show re-runs do you enjoy watching?
Friends, CSI, Law & Order, ER, Judging Amy

Dessert
If you could look into the future, how far down the road would you like to see? 10 years? 100 years? A million?
100 years would be my max, anything else and I would be so confused. However I would want it to be long enough that no one I know now was still alive. Knowing your own future is dangerous - don't you people listen to Dr. Brown?!

February 3, 2006

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (10=highest), how sociable are you?
Depends on the people. With total strangers I'm about a 5, but with people I am comfortable with I would say a 9.5

Soup
Name 3 DVDs you currently own.
Pretty Woman
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
Monsters Inc.

Salad
If you were to win a superlative award now (such as most talented, class clown, most likely to succeed), what would it be?
Most likely to open a restaurant

Main Course
What is your favorite radio station?
95.5 WPLJ

Dessert
Complete this sentence: I believe __________ because __________.
I believe I am doing the profession I was meant to do because it feels so right, like a duck to water.

February 10, 2006

Appetizer
What was a class or course you took while in school that you realize now was a total waste of time?
Just one?! I would have to say "Intro to Logic". It was all common sense, some based on math principles I was already familiar with, and the professor got sick and we missed weeks of classes so we didn't cover half of what we should have. I took the class on the advice of a prof who told me it would help with my LSAT score, it was worthless.

Soup
Who is the tallest person you know?
I used to know a guy who was 6'6", almost 6'7".

Salad
What's your favorite midnight snack?
Depends on my mood, a glass of chocolate milk usually. It's sweet and fills me up w/o being a big meal.

Main Course
Have you ever found money somewhere? If so, where did you find it, and how much was it?
Yes, in my coat pocket. $20 and it was mine to begin with, LOL.

Dessert
Where would you like to retire?
Arizona perhaps, it's a tad early to be thinking about that, I just got my first real job!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home