Sunday, February 05, 2006

HE'S RIGHT ON

Normally, I don't like to tell Pete that he's 110% on the money because he's already a pretty big know-it-all and being a law student I know it will only get worse. However, sometimes he's just so on target that I can't help but agree just a smidge. [Or maybe even more than a smidge, maybe enough to even say .... link him?]
On an unrelated note: I owe a post about my new employment situation and the backstory of how that all came about, but right now I am enjoying ther first day off I have had in over two weeks so that'll have to wait a little bit. The short version is that I am actually and truly practicing law after all this time and soon [5 days] "Ye Old Cell Phone" store will be a distant memory.

1 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, February 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am interested to hear about your job opportunity. I am taking the Louisiana bar exam this week (tomorrow is the last day) and not feeling too confident about it right now. Since it is my second time to take it, I am not sure if my boss is going to keep me if I don't pass this time. I'm trying to look into my other alternatives (assuming I ever do pass!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home