Friday, December 02, 2005

FRIDAY'S FEAST ON TIME!

Well luckily I am on time for this week's Friday's Feast. I'm off today so that might have something to do with it. I have a gazillion things to do, but luckily spending eight+ hours in a cell phone store isn't one of them. Anywho ...

Appetizer
When was the last time you did something you would consider courteous, what was it, and who was it for?
All the time, every day at work. Actually I can tell you something courteous (and surprising) someone did for me. My boss gave me the day off for my swearing in ceremoney, but he asked me specifically what time I had to be there because if it was early in the morning he didn't want to put me on the schedule to close the night before. I thought that was pretty nice of him.

Salad
If you were to have a painting done of you alone, what would you want the background to be?
The Supreme Court building - no just kidding. A library wall, lots of distinguished looking books.

Soup
Describe your voice.
Identical to my mother's apparently. Even my father cannot tell us apart on the phone.

Main Course
What is something you would like to do, but you're afraid of the risk(s)?
Wow, this could be a long list. I suppose I'll pick just one. I'd like to be able to ask out random cute guys without fearing rejection or looking like an idiot.

Dessert
What was the last television show you watched?
I slept through two episodes of Good Eats on the Food Network the other night, does that count? Other than that I have been too busy working and drafting cover letters, etc to watch too much TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home