Sunday, November 20, 2005

FRIDAY'S SUNDAY'S FEAST

I'm a little late on the Friday's Feast thing this week. Last week was insane [in a good way] next week is going to be even moreso as I am cooking a full Thanksgiving dinner for 15 people and scheduled to work 14 hours each on Monday, Tuesday and Friday. Let's hope I'm still breathing for next week's Friday's Feast. Anyway:


Appetizer
When do you feel impatient?
When I am driving mostly, although I am by nature very impatient.

Salad
How many times in your life have you had a broken heart?
Truly, really badly broken, once. Once was enough.

Soup
Name a book you would like to see made into a movie.
"To Kill a Mockingbird" as a remake. I love Gregory Peck and all, but we need something more modern.

Main Course
If you could thank one teacher for what they taught you, who would it be and what would you thank them for?
Ohh man, Mrs. Glassman for a myriad of things.

Dessert
What is your favorite kind of pie?
Peach


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home