Monday, November 21, 2005

I SAW IT IN BLACK AND WHITE

Today I received my first official copy of the New Jersey Law Journal and it had my name in it! I knew the pass list would be published and I asked not one but two people in two different firms I used to work in to send me a copy. However I was pleasantly surprised to find one sent directly to my house! With my name on it and everything! All for ME!

Yea, I'm being really giddy about the whole thing, but I have had to beg, borrow and steal copies of the NJLJ ever since I started reading it in 1998. This one was for me because I am a member of the NJ bar. DAMN just DAMN. I'm all goofy about it and that's. just. plain. fine.

As a bonus, apparently I get a free 6 month subscription just for passing the bar exam. NICE.

3 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, November 22, 2005, Blogger Zen Wizard said...

I'm jealous.

 
At 6:06 PM, November 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey T, you earned it! And 6 month script for free...awesome...gives you just enough time to raise money for a subscription or convince the parentals to pay for it as a bday gift...lol.

 
At 2:55 PM, December 05, 2005, Blogger Crystal said...

It's about time is right. Does this mean I never have to hear the words "bar exam" again? I didn't even take the damn thing & I still had nightmares about it.
Congratulations :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home