Sunday, November 27, 2005

ANOTHER HELPING

Yes, yes, late again for Friday's Feast, but after my crazy week I think I get a pass on this one.


Appetizer
What did you look like when you were a teenager?
Braces, glasses, acne. Basically I was a walking Garbage Pail Kid.

Salad
Whose advice do you listen to?
My law school roomate's, she has her stuff together and always has a level head about things.

Soup
Name a book you would like to memorize.
NJ Court Rules

Main Course
How often are you sick?
Not too often, but when I am I get whiney. I am currently fighting a cold courtesy of my darling niece.

Dessert
Do you like or dislike change?
Depends. I am looking forward to changing jobs and moving back out in the "real world", however if you told me we were suddenly having lasagna instead of turkey for Thanksgiving I might be inclined to pitch a fit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home