Monday, November 14, 2005

TAGGED!

Well I've been tagged by the stupendous E. Spatula for a little bit o' meme, so here goes:

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

Here's my sentence, with the original post HERE:

Those of you in the legal field will find this especially amusing.

I was referring to this quiz which asks "What Intentional Tort are You?"
Ha! I still find it amusing even now. In case you're too lazy, tired, [insert excuse here] to go back and read the original post, for the record, I was "assault".


Damn, now I have to tag people, and either people have already done this one, or they'll flat out ignore me. OK, I'm picking 4 people from my newsreader at random. If you've already done this well then I'll just have to get over it.

Barely Legal Blog
The Attractive Nuisance
Glib Gurl
Open & Notorious [mainly cause I am just wondering what happened to you!]

1 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, November 15, 2005, Blogger Glib Gurl said...

Whoops - didn't even realize you tagged me! Thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home