Friday, March 21, 2008


Appetizer
Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?
City - but only if I had a lot of money.

Soup
Who is the cutest kid you know?
My niece and nephew of course!

Salad
Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard ___________.
I couldn't believe it when I heard about the Spitzer scandel.

Main Course
If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?
I'd like to do the ads for the shows on the cooking network. They are not really a "product", but I can come up with several ideas right off the top of my head for commercials.

Dessert
What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?
A multi-vitamin and fish oil every day, and zinc when I am sick.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, March 21, 2008, Blogger Judy said...

Happy Friday. My hubby takes zinc too... we've found that it helps with bruising and, being in the tree business, he was always getting bruised up!

Have a great weekend...happy Easter!

 
At 1:44 PM, March 21, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Feast! I agree on the cost of city life. However, think of all the noise you would hear constantly and how it would interupt your sleep.

Yes, that is a hot idea you cooked up -- regular people making commericals for their favorite FN shows!

Stop on by mine if you get a chance.
Happy Easter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home