Friday, January 25, 2008

ATTENTION GAMERS

My college roommate has started her own online store - check it out!!

*************************************************************************************
So, in order to promote my new store, (which is getting new products added to it constantly BTW, so if there is something that you are looking for, but can't find, if I can get it, I will get it to you) I would like to offer all of you a Grand Opening Surprise.

All you have to do is, go to My New Store: Gamers Most Wanted and sign up to get the newsletter. Not only will you be on top of all the new items and promotions running in my store, but I will send you a coupon, good for up to an additional 10% off everything in my store that is already at super low prices. So, Go..., Sign-up, Get the coupon and save.

Sign-up AND Cross-post this to your journal and I will send you something *special*, for FREE! Wow. I'm soooo, nice :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home