Monday, March 03, 2008


FRIDAY'S FEAST - CATCHING UP

Well, I am off from work this week, so time to catch up!



Feast One Hundred & Seventy Nine
February 15th, 2008

Appetizer

Name one thing that is unique about you.
I have a passion for the color green that borders on obsessive, I cannot sleep unless there is a fan on in my room, 365 days a year and I have a scar above my left eye from stitches I had as a child.

Soup

Fill in the blank: My favorite _________ is __________ but I like _________ too.
My favorite season is autumn, but I like spring too.

Salad

What type of wood do you have for your home’s furnishings?
oak

Main Course

Who do you talk to most often on the phone?
My roommate from law school. She finally lives closer, but with crazy schedules I still don't see her that often, so we talk regularly while we are both driving home from work.

Dessert

What level of responsibility do you have in your job?
Officially I am pretty low on the totem pole, but I do a lot of other stuff that isn't technically my job to help keep things moving along in the office, since my supervisor does a lot of work from home.

Feast One Hundred & Eighty
February 22nd, 2008

Appetizer
Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? If so, what did you do and who was your victim?
I am sure I have, but I can't really remember one right now.

Soup
What do your salt and pepper shakers look like?
wood, tall, pepper is a grinder

Salad
Where is the next place you plan to visit (on vacation or business)?
no imminent plans to travel

Main Course
What kind of lotion or cream do you use to keep your hands from getting too dry?
I have generic lotion in my bathroom, and I also have bottles of various scented lotions from Bath & Body Works stashed all around: downstairs, in my purse, on my desks; both home and work ....

Dessert

Make up a dessert, tell us its ingredients, and give it a name.
I do this all the time. Last time I made little chocolate purses, using sheets of phyllo dough, chocolate chips and chopped pecans. I served them on top of a raspberry and blueberry coulis.

Feast One Hundred & Eighty One
February 29th, 2008

Appetizer
Who was the last person you hugged?
my nephew (BTW this question makes this feast sound like a MySpace quiz)

Soup
Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.
Pluck after a warm shower or bath, the heat and moisture will open your pores and it won't sting.

Salad
What does the color yellow make you think of?
sunlight, mustard, jaundice

Main Course
If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?
nature

Dessert
What was the longest book you ever read?
The Mill on the Floss, it wasn't the longest page wise, but it was a boring story with a crappy ending and reading it seemed to take FOREVER. My recollection is based on reading it as a teenager, but I was so turned off by it then that I have never even considered re-reading it as an adult. Strictly speaking, I think the longest book I ever read was Conduct Unbecoming: Gays and Lesbians in the US Military. It was a fascinating history of treatment of homosexuals in the military. The hardcover was large in dimension and 784 pages. While I am neither in the military nor homosexual, this book was a real page turner for me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home