Friday, March 14, 2008


FRIDAY'S FEAST - MARCH 14, 2008
Feast One Hundred & Eighty Three

Yes, I am on time, let's all whoop it up. I'm only posting now because I have a horrendous cold and I can't sleep. I missed work today since my voice refuses to work for more than five minutes at a clip (and even then I sound like Kathleen Turner on a ventilator). My job is 90% phone oriented, so even if I didn't feel like poo I wouldn't be able to go into the office. Basically, everything is sore from coughing, and my sinuses feel like I have been smashed in the face with a sledge hammer. Needless to say I am cranky - can you tell?!?!

On a brighter note, today is Pi Day! 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209 74944592307816 ... you get the idea.

Anyway, on to the feast.

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?
Most of the time I like my handwriting, although if I am rushed or tired it can be horrendous. I'd say about a 7.

Soup
Do you prefer baths or showers?
If I want to get clean, then I want a shower. I like baths to relax, but I don't feel clean afterwards, I feel like after soaking in my own dirt I need a shower!

Salad
What was the last bad movie you watched?
The last movie I saw that really disappointed me was The Family Stone. There were plot holes and inconsistencies. It wasn't a bad script or bad actors, it was a bad story. I felt like they skipped the editing part of the process. Poor SJP, she didn't deserve to be in such a dud, I don't know what she was thinking. (It must have been a phase for her because Failure to Launch was no great shakes either.)

Main Course
Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.
I am addicted to my cell phone. I don't talk on it excessively, and while I do text, also not to excess. I just need the safety net. What if I need to call someone and I forget later? What if someone is trying to reach me? What if I get lost or am running late? I just don't want to miss anything. I may forget my earrings or my lunch and I just suck it up, but if I forget my cell phone I am going back home to get it!

Dessert
Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?
I don't think I could pick just one. I enjoy the piano quite a lot. If I want to relax, nothing beats the harp. I also have an amazing violin CD that I adore. Also, if you consider the human voice an instrument, that opens up another whole genre. If you have ever heard monks chanting, you know the human voice can be melodious and soothing all on its own.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, March 14, 2008, Blogger Marsha said...

Nice feast and interesting answer on your dessert about chanting. I also think it can be soothing!

Have a great day and stop by my feast if you get a chance!

 
At 9:56 AM, March 14, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a burpy feast here:) Happy FF! Mine is HERE:)

 
At 11:18 AM, March 14, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

Grande dessert!!

My friday's feast is ready for you at:

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home