Thursday, March 06, 2008


FRIDAY'S FEAST - MARCH 7, 2008
Feast One Hundred & Eighty Two




Appetizer

If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?
Oprah

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?
If I am in the car and I have the headset on then I would say about an 8, if I am home I avoid lengthy conversations b/c I don't have privacy.

Salad
Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).
The United Way

Main Course
What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?
I'm going to have to go with chocolate because there are so many different ways to eat it.

Dessert
Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?
no, thankfully!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, March 07, 2008, Blogger Gabriel said...

Chocolate has been a very popular choice today!

Good work today. Please come visit mine. Happy FF!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home