Sunday, October 21, 2007


FRIDAY'S FEAST - OCTOBER 19, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Sixty Five
Appetizer

If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
I am not a dog person so I don't think I am even aware of all the options. I guess I would have to say a golden retriever, because I am smart an loyal. Anyone else who knows me in real life care to weigh in on this in the comments?

Soup
What does the color purple make you think of?
plums and eggplants and my sophmore HS biology teacher who had issues with purple hurting his eyes [imagine how your eyes feel when you flip on the lights in the middle of the night]. If I wore a solid purple shirt to class he made me go get a tee shirt from my gym locker to wear.

Salad
Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?
A little over an hour if I take my time, but I can be out the door in 30 min if I really have to be.

Main Course
How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?
I have 12 first cousins, I am not close to any of them.

Dessert
Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)
I'll do TSC = Tantilizing, seductive cougar.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, October 23, 2007, Blogger E. McPan said...

Your teacher sounds whack.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home