Thursday, November 29, 2007


FRIDAY'S FEAST - NOVEMBER 30, 2007

Forget on time, I am EARLY this week!!!!

Feast One Hundred & Seventy
November 30th, 2007
Appetizer
What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride?
I really enjoy the skyride, although apparently I am the only one because they keep closing them down. I also like the teacups.

Soup
How do you react in uncomfortable social situations?
I fidget and I get itchy. I also become combative. If I am very uncomfortable and you are the only person in the room I know, expect me to be short with you and cling to your side simultaneously. It doesn't happen often anymore, and it's not a pretty sight.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics?
Depends on my mood and even more so on the group involved. If you're a pompous blowhard then I'd rather skip it, but I enjoy a deep conversation with the right people on about the level of an 8.

Main Course
Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to?
No, and not likely.

Dessert
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television?
between 7 and 10

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home